Full Time Server/Bartender
Our front of house employees have a great knowledge of food, wine, oysters, and proper steps of service. Servers are responsible to engage with the guests, input orders into a touchscreen POS system, pour wine, clear tables, clean and reset dining room, as well as deliver dishes to the tables.
Bartenders are expected to perform the same tasks as servers, and to have the full knowledge of the menu and wine list. Bartenders are responsible for preparing ingredients for craft cocktails and following the drink recipes.
Our crew embodies the “One dream, one team” mentality, and will participate in a tip pool. The restaurant relies on the front of house to work as a team, and must have a courteous and professional attitude in the work place.
- 1 year, minimum with full service dining
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Posses advanced food, beer & wine knowledge
- Able to take orders, deliver dishes, and clear plates
- Works with POS touchscreen system
- Full availability and flexible schedule
- Able to work on their feet for long periods of time
- Able to lift 50+lbs